Thursday, June 3, 2010

SUMMER!!!!

As Danny likes to say to me..."SUMMER IS YOUR SEASON!!" Yes, summer is indeed MY season. I love it!!! I spent the day at the pool yesterday with various friends and family and it was like heaven!!! I think that will be the difference between heaven and hell, they will both be warm but in heaven there will be a pool to layout by :)

I am feeling very guilty that my last post was about the first day of school and now it is the beginning of summer so I am really going to TRY to be a better blogger :)

I may randomly update with events from the school year since we did have a lot of fun this year.

The triplets finished first grade which I still can't believe they are that old, but they LOVED it and LOVED their teacher. Steven also had a great year in 4th. I rewarded Tyler with a shopping trip for a new pair of shoes for his straight A's and he picked out sperry top siders...I said, you know your dad wore those same shoes when he was your age...CRAZY!!! So now, we are ready for a fabulous summer of sunning, swimming and sports...

No comments: