Sunday, June 20, 2010

My "babies" are 7!!!






I can't believe how they have grown. I looked at them sitting in church today and remembered the first time we brought them to church me carrying one car seat and Danny carrying two...wasn't that LAST SUNDAY???? When they were born we called them the "babies". When they were 3 they weren't really "babies" anymore so we started calling them the "little boys". Now they are turning into boys, not even little boys anymore, and before I know it they will be big boys, then MEN!!!
How thankful I am I get to be there mother.
Tanner-the oldest, I teased him the other day and said that Cole was really the oldest and we had been teasing him all these years...he started crying, he didn't think that was funny AT ALL!! He takes his role as oldest and lead triplet very seriously. Tanner almost always has a smile on his face...it is hard to be sad when Tanner is around.
Brandon-the middle boy. He is so independent. The first one awake, the first to finish his chores, the first to find a friend to play with. He likes being a triplet at more of a distance :)
Cole- My sweet youngest boy....Always so concerned of others feelings, especially Mom's. If you are having a bad day, look into Cole's eyes and everything seems a little sweeter.
Happy Birthday boys!!! I love you.

No comments: