Tuesday, March 20, 2012

CELEBRATION!!!!

Tyler's birthday Hot Cakes...a family tradition, Dad makes birthday hotcakes for the boys.

Make a wish...

opening presents

Steven is so excited Tyler is 16!!!



While we were at church some lovely ladies decorated the door for Tyler :)

Ping Pong cake






I wanted to show Tyler I could still carry him like I did 16 years ago..HAHA

He did a little better carrying me...HAHA


Ty and Aunt Sarah....he has grown a little more than she has the past 16 years :)

Looks like Tyler's birthday wish came true!!!

A sweet BYU BLUE JETTA (if you can't tell from the snow)....that Tyler did pay half for :)

2 comments:

Allison Lefler said...

Oh my gosh Denise, your baby is 16!! Watch out ladies, here he comes!! What a handsome young man he's grown into and I can't believe how tall he is!! I know this is going to be Boone in the blink of an eye!!! AH!!

joellen said...

He's so handsome Denise, and I can't believe he's 16 already!! I have a few granddaughters that will be just the right age after his mission:) I love your blog and the fun pictures of your family.