Monday, March 19, 2012

16 years.....





16 years sounds like a long time but I can't believe how FAST it has gone.  16 years ago I brought my firstborn home.  I was a mom for the first time, something I had dreamed my whole life about.  I was nervous, excited, and so happy to be a mom so this sweet little boy.  It's been a fun journey with ups and downs but Tyler has brought so much joy to our lives. I'm so thankful he is my son and can't wait to see the great Man he is growing up to be. And I am grateful to see how far photography has come in the last 16 years too. HAHA!!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I can't believe how fast it has gone by! It doesn't seem like that long ago that Tyler was coming to my house to play with Sawyer while you were doing your student teaching! Happy Birthday Tyler!