Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth...


I just LOVE Disneyland...when I walk in I get goosebumps.  It truly feels like one of the "happiest places on earth".  We hadn't been since 2005, the triplets were almost 2 and we had a host of help that tagged along with us.  So as Danny and I walked around just the 2 of us with our 5 boys, I looked at him (almost with tears in my eyes)  and said "We have come a long way!!!"  Our family has come a long way to be brave enough to travel alone and it feels good.  There are still squabbles and teasing but just the fact that there were 2 adults and 5 kids and we only lost Cole for a few minutes was miraculous to us!!!  We had a "magical" time and I hope the kids will have fond memories of a fun family vacation.

Tyler and Tanner getting along...it must be a MAGICAL place!!! LOL!!!!




Cole was chosen to join the "Jedi training" He was so thrilled when the picked him.  It was cute the other boys were so excited for him because they know he is obsessed with Star Wars.  He had the chance to fight Darth Vader with his light saber, the force is strong with him.