Monday, April 27, 2009

Isn't she lovely...meet my new niece Sienna

I was so excited when Candace said she was in labor, I hopped on a plane and headed out. Danny was sweet enough to stay home with our 5 boys so I could go since I couldn't wait to meet the newest addition to the family. Afterall, we had only been praying for her arrival for about 10 years!!! She is such a dream, what a beautiful little family they make. I am THRILLED!!!!




Look at that thick gorgeous black hair!!
The proud Aunt

She loves her Daddy!!!
What a sweet moment.

5 comments:

Sarah and Cam said...

Yay for Candace!! This is so exciting!! I can't wait to see her

SassyMama said...

Tell her congratulations from us!!!

Lisa Hartle said...

Oh those are beautiful shots! What a photog you are Nise! She is so beautiful!

JENNIFRO said...

Whoa Denise! I didn't know you had a blog...awesome! I Just wanted to say "Hi." Your boys are absolutely beautiful (so are you!) Really, they are all so handsome and look so sweet. It'll be fun to peek in on you. ; )

JENNIFRO said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't even realize that was Candace as in Robby and Candace. Soooo cool. I'm really happy for them.