Sunday, March 22, 2009

HAPPY BELATED 13th BIRTHDAY TYLER!!!


Of course I wished him happy birthday on his actual birthday but I didn't post anything since we were on our way to St. George for Steven's baseball tournament. (yes, we are into baseball season now!!!) I am doing it publicly now :)
 I have been a very bad blogger lately and have vowed to do better since I have talked to a couple of people who actually check my blog and are disappointed with no updates...I was under the impression no one was looking, but apparently I was wrong so I will try to do better :)

Tyler...our firstborn in the wilderness as Dad refers to you.  What a task you have being the eldest of 5 sons.  You are a great boy and such a hard worker.  We are very proud of the young man you are becoming :)  We officially have a TEENAGER now!!!  

No comments: